Abstract submission SERM
The Swiss Eye Research Meeting (SERM) will provide a platform especially for young researchers to present their results in a stimulating environment. As in recent years, the meeting will focus on physiology and pathophysiology of the retina but it will also include sessions dedicated to other fields of basic eye research.
Submission deadline: Sunday, December 2, 2018
Formal Guidelines for the Abstract Submission
All submitted abstracts have to be written in English.
Each abstract submissions should be entered by indicating the following details:
- Basic information including
- Title of the abstract
- Form of presentation and topic
- Principle Investigator (PI)
- Research group
- Abstract content (body)
- Affiliations: please include the authors’ complete affiliations by indicating the corresponding company/institutions, department, location and country.
- The content of the abstract which is limited to 300 words and which - if applicable - should consist of the following parts:
Figures, tables or graphs cannot be included.
- Material and methods
Abstract Acceptance, Allocation, Notifications and Publication
- Priority for oral presentation will be given to students (master, phD, MD-phD) and postdocs.
- Only 1 to 2 speakers will be accepted per PI, it remains the responsibility of the PI to decide who he/she wants to propose as representative(s) of his/her group.
- Individual participants not affiliated to a research group may present their data during a 10 to 15 minutes talk.
- Notifications of acceptance will be sent by email to the corresponding author in December 2018.
- Accepted abstracts will be available after the meeting for the attendees as a meeting report.
Please note that presenting authors are requested to register for the congress.
Award for Best Presentations
Prizes sponsored by Retina Suisse for the best student presentation and the best young researcher presentation will be awarded.
Should you require further help with your abstract submission or have any questions,
please contact the IMK congress secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com